Thursday 11 August 2016

Joke-A Smart Peasant

A peasant and a zoologist were in a boat, and they both got bored.
The zoologist said: "Let's play a game. We ask each other questions about animal, if I don't know, I'll give you ¥500,and if you don't know, you just give me ¥5."
The peasant agreed and let the zoologist ask first.


The zoologist said:"Do you know what a dog's normal temperature is?"
The peasant shook his head and gave the zoologist ¥5.
Then it was the peasant's turn. He said:"Do you know what animal has ten legs in the morning, and three at night?"
The zoologist was surprised by the question. He thought very hard, but could not find any answer, and finally he had to give up.
After paying the peasant ¥500, the zoologist said:"OK, it's my turn now. I just ask you the same question. Do you know what animal has ten legs in the morning, and three at night?"
The peasant handed the zoologist a ¥5 note and said:"I don't know either."

No comments:

Post a Comment